Star Wars Funko POP!
There are several different Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Funko Pop figures to choose from, including versions of the character from different points in his life and different appearances.
The Star Wars universe is filled with iconic characters, and Obi-Wan Kenobi is one of the most beloved. With the Funko Pop! line of figures, fans can now bring home different versions of this wise Jedi, each capturing a different stage of his journey.
From his classic look in the original trilogy, to his more formal attire in the prequels, to his younger years as depicted on screen, there’s a Funko Pop! figure of Obi-Wan to suit every collector’s taste. And with sets that include figures from across the Star Wars universe, including the animated series “The Clone Wars,” the possibilities are truly endless.
So, join the journey and add these iconic figures to your Star Wars collection today.
May the force be with you!
This Funko Pop is the ultimate collectible and I can’t reiterate it more but this Star Wars Funko Pop is EXTREMELY RARE and this may be your only chance to get them!
The Star Wars universe has countless Funko Pop! exclusives, and one of the most sought-after is definitely the SDCC Mandalorian Funko Pop!
For those who have been lost in the void, let me bring you up to speed – Star Wars is a science fiction epic unlike any other. It spans a vast galaxy filled with adventure, iconic characters, and a rich, intricate mythology that has captivated audiences for decades.
This franchise, set in a galaxy far, far away, has become a cultural phenomenon, with a loyal following that continues to grow. Its impact on popular culture is immense and its legacy will endure for generations to come.
The original trilogy, released during the 70s and 80s, tells the story of Luke Skywalker, a young hero on a journey to become a Jedi and defeat the evil Galactic Empire. Alongside his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke fights for the future of the galaxy and rises to become a legend.
The prequel trilogy, released during the 90s and 2000s, delves into the events leading up to the original trilogy and follows the tragic journey of Anakin Skywalker as he transforms from a Jedi to the infamous Darth Vader.
But Star Wars isn’t just about the films, it’s an ever-expanding universe that includes television shows, books, comics, and more. From the animated adventures in “The Clone Wars” and “Rebels” to the live-action excitement of “The Mandalorian,” there’s always something new to discover in the Star Wars galaxy.
And with new projects in development and fresh content being released regularly, the Star Wars saga continues to evolve and thrill audiences. Join us on this epic journey, and may the Force be with you.
Ah, yes, the legendary Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, or as some call him, Ben Kenobi. A crucial character in the Star Wars universe, with a rich backstory and an enduring legacy.
Obi-Wan first made his appearance in the original Star Wars film, Episode IV: A New Hope, where he was portrayed by the talented Alec Guinness. On the desert planet of Tatooine, he meets young Luke Skywalker and takes him under his wing, introducing him to the mystical power of the Force.
Throughout the Star Wars saga, Obi-Wan serves as a wise mentor and guide, helping Luke master his Jedi skills and navigate the tumultuous galaxy. He plays a pivotal role in the fight against the evil Galactic Empire, cementing himself as a hero of the Rebellion.
What sets Obi-Wan apart is his unwavering commitment to the Jedi Code and his calm, sage-like demeanor. Despite his formidable combat skills and mastery of the Force, he remains humble, putting the needs of others before his own.
A true testament to the power of the Force and the bravery of the Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi remains a beloved figure in the Star Wars universe.
- He was played by actor Alec Guinness in the original trilogy, and by Ewan McGregor in the prequel trilogy.
- Obi-Wan was a mentor to both Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker. He trained Anakin in the ways of the Jedi but was unable to prevent him from turning to the dark side and becoming Darth Vader. He later became a mentor to Luke, teaching him about the Force and helping him become a Jedi.
- Obi-Wan was a skilled swordsman and was known for using the lightsaber form of Soresu, a defensive style that focused on deflecting blaster bolts.
- He was a member of the Jedi Council, a group of respected Jedi who governed the order and made important decisions.
- Obi-Wan was known for his calm and wise demeanor and was often considered a voice of reason among the Jedi.
- After the fall of the Jedi Order and the rise of the Galactic Empire, Obi-Wan went into exile on the desert planet Tatooine, where he took on the identity of Ben Kenobi and lived in solitude. He later emerged from hiding to help Luke Skywalker on his journey to becoming a Jedi.